There is such a thing as the dreaded erectile dysfunction. A man can be a victim of this sooner or later in his life. Failing to maintain an erection can be a disheartening situation for every man, so it is best that you know what causes it for you to minimize the risk while you still can.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by both physical and psychological factors.
The Physical Causes
Most cases of erectile dysfunction are caused by anything that involves the physical aspect, which include:
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- High cholesterol
- Heart problem
- Atherosclerosis, a condition where blood vessels are clogged
- Parkinson’s disease
- Low testosterone levels
- Smoking tobacco
- Multiple sclerosis
- Metabolic syndrome, a medical condition that involves an increase in blood pressure, body fat, and insulin levels in the body
- Taking certain prescription drugs
- Alcoholism or any kind of substance abuse
The Psychological Causes
Our brains are responsible for causing sexual excitement, so it is not a wonder how it affects the ability of the male organ to erect.
- Anxiety, depression, or any other psychological health conditions
- Any relationship problems caused by poor communication, stress, and a lot of other factors
You don’t have to deal with erectile dysfunction. If you wish to know more on how to reduce your risks of suffering from erectile dysfunction or you are looking for treatment, call us today at 972-403-5425 and we would gladly address all your concerns!
This entry was posted in Collin County Urology, Erectile Dysfunction. Bookmark the permalink.
← Stay Away from Kidney Stones with Exercise Life Tips to Prevent Kidney Stones →